Adult and Pediatric Long Term Care
Angels of Care is committed to the belief that every client deserves to receive the highest quality of care customized to their specific medical conditions and home environment. We work closely with each client, their families, caregivers, and their primary & specialty medical caregivers to develop and individualize a physician directed plan of care. This individualized plan of care, which addresses the physical, nutritional, cultural, social, and environmental needs of the client, serves as the foundation for all services provided by Angels of Care and helps to ensure focused delivery of care by our highly qualified clinical team.
Angels of Care offers skilled nursing services to families that need assistance with providing care to their loved ones. These services can make a difference by supporting the families to keep their loved ones at home and in their communities.
- Neonatal/Pediatric high-tech long term care
- Ventilator Dependent Home Care Management
- Developmentally Disabled Child & Adult Care Services
- Diabetic Management and Insulin Administration
- Skilled Nursing (RN’s and LPN’s) to provide high quality, compassionate, skilled care for medically fragile children and adults in the comfort of their own home.
- Nursing Respite Care services offer caregivers the opportunity to break from their caregiving responsibilities
- Continuous hour shifts; “Private-Duty”
- Intermittent Visits
- Long Term Nursing Services
- Enteral Therapy/ Tube Feeding
- Wound Management
- Infusion Therapy
- Medication Education and Management
- Neurological Care and Management
- CPT Vests
- Accompanying patients to school
- Accompanying patients to physician appointments