For Anonymous Complaints or Compliance Questions & Reporting
Angels of Care is committed to maintaining compliance throughout the organization and has an external anonymous reporting system to receive concerns and/or complaints.
This hotline is used to address a broad range of issues including HR and employee relations, employment law, abuse, neglect, , exploitation, ethical issues, compliance issues, workplace safety, information privacy and security, patient care issues, or any other risk areas employees would like to anonymously report. This hotline will allow the complainant to feel confident that their anonymity will be preserved when making a report.
The hotline is available 24 hours/day, seven days/week in 140+ languages and you are able to choose from 1 of the following methods of reporting.
COMPLIANCE OFFICER CONTACT
- (Toll Free) 844-986-9090 (F) 903-532-1401
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HEATHER RODGERS
Confidentiality will be maintained, to the extent permitted by law No Retaliation for contacting the compliance department Caller may remain anonymous
Information to have available:
- Where are the actions taking place? (i.e.: location)
- What are the concerns? Be specific
- Do you have examples of the concern(s)? (i.e.: names of patients)
- Who is involved? (i.e.: employee(s) or department(s))
- What is your relationship to the situation? How do you know about the concern? Did you witness the action?
- How long has this issue been observed? Time period in question.
- Have you reported this issue to your manager? If not, why?
To make a report please use one of the following methods of reporting:
- Website: https://www.lighthouse-services.com/angelsofcare
- Anonymous Reporting App:
- Toll-Free Telephone:
- English-speaking USA and Canada: 833-203-3979
- Spanish-speaking USA and Canada: 800-216-1288
- Spanish-speaking Mexico: 01-800-681-5340
- French-speaking Canada: 855-725-0002
- Contact us if you need a toll-free # for North American callers speaking languages other than English, Spanish or French
- email@example.com (must include company name with report) E-mail:
- Fax: 215-689-3885 (must include company name with report)
All submissions, anonymous or otherwise, are investigated to the full extent and handled with urgency, and according to federal, state and accreditation regulations.